If you are looking for a super yummy, low calorie version of a homemade carrot cake recipe, then you came to the right place! Healthy, moist, delicious Carrot Cake with Wheat flour. The fact that it’s packed full of really good nutrients for you. If you’ve never eaten a carrot cake with wheat flour before or you’re worried about adding wheat flour to a cake recipe, fear not. The cake comes out so well plus carrot increase the moistness of the cake.
Ingredients for Carrot Almond Cake with Wheat flour :
2 cup grated Carrot
1/4 cup sliced Almonds
1 & 1/2 cup Wheat flour
1 cup sugar
80 ml Refined Oil
1 tsp Baking soda
To prepare Carrot Almond Cake with Wheat flour :
1. Preheat the oven for 220’c for 10 min.
2. Mean wile add all dry ingredients – Wheat flour, Baking soda and sieve them 2 times.
3. In a bowl add Eggs and Sugar and beat with hand beater for 5 min. Then add oil to it and beat for 2 more min.
4. Put dry ingredients mix, grated Carrot, sliced Almonds to wet ingredients and mix well with cut and fold method.
5. Grease cake tin with butter and pore the cake mixture.
6. Place the cake tin in oven and bake at 220’c for 25 min or until a tester inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before inverting on a wire rack.
7. Delicious Carrot Almond cake is ready to serve.
Tips / Notes:
· U can prepare this cake using Mida/plain flour instead of wheat flour.
· Use the Preheat and baking instructions as per oven user guide.
· U can add walnut / pecan nut / chocolate chips for this recipe.
So try this recipe and write back to us…We love to hear from you.Share This: