All of us desire clear and glowing skin. Some are naturally gifted with gorgeous and clear skin while others strive hard to get a flawless and radiant skin. Ideally, a balanced diet and lots of fluid intake serve as the key to a healthy body and amazing skin. A balanced diet includes food that contains the right amount of nutrients and vitamins along with minerals. There are some fruits and vegetables that are known to be very beneficial for the health of the skin.
This Clear Skin Juice recipe is a great juice combination to help clear up any skin disorders like acne, skin blemishes, redness, or puffiness of the skin. It will also help your skin to shine and give it a nice radiant glow.
Ingredients for Clear Skin Juice:
1 carrots finely chopped
1/4 cup or 3 to 4 tsp chopped Red Capsicum
1 orange (Dee ceded Pulp)
1/2 tsp lemon
½ to 1 cup water
To prepare Clear Skin Juice:
Nothing fancy! Just rinse properly all vegetables and fruit ingredients. Peel and remove all fruits’ pits, rinds, stems, and seeds as required. Put all chopped fruits and vegetables into the juicer or blender. Start blending or juicing all ingredients by adding required amount of water until you achieve the desired consistency. Clear Skin Juice is ready to serve.
- U can consume this juice alternate days. Or consume it weekly twice or thrice.
- It’s better to have this juice fresh or consume within 2 hour after its blended to get better result.
- For great result consume fruits and vegetables juice without filtering.
Carrots: Carrots are high in vitamin A, help to reduce the production of sebum, which may contribute to acne in some individuals. A vitamin A deficiency can also result in dry, rough, cracked skin.
Oranges: Oranges are are high in vitamin C. oranges offer numerous benefits covering health as well as beauty aspects – Boosts immunity system. Prevent ageing of skin, hair loss, heart disease, cancer and constipation. Protects the eyes. Helps brain development and it’s great for diabetics
Lemon : Boosts your immune system. Lemons are high in vitamin C, which is great for fighting colds. They’re high in potassium, which stimulates brain and nerve function. Potassium also helps control blood pressure.
Red Capsicums :
- Red Capsicums contain almost 300 percent of your daily vitamin C intake.
- Red Capsicums are a great source of vitamin B6 and magnesium.
- Red Capsicums help support healthy night vision.
- Red Capsicums are packed with antioxidants.
- Red Capsicums burn more calories.
So try this recipe and write back to us…We love to hear from you.