Plain Dosa / Sada Dose is fast and easy to cook. This page would talk only about how to make plain dosa. Plain Dosa / Sada Dose is a simple breakfast recipe made with white gram dal and rice. Dosas recipe is one of the famous south Indian breakfast dishes. If you are looking for recipes for Dosa which is crispy and tasty then you visited the right page. This Plain Dosa / Sada Dose is a main dish which could be used along with side dishes like PenutChutney, Pudina Chutney, Coconut Chutney or any other chutney varieties or with any Chutney podi mixed with ghee.
Ingredients for Plain Dosa / Sada Dose :
2 cup Idli_Dosa Batter
Oil to cook dosas
To prepare Plain Dosa / Sada Dose :
1. Heat a non-stick Dosa pan or Iron tawa. Add ¼ spoon of oil and rub with onion. This process would prevent dosa from sticking to the tawa.
2. Pour a ladle of batter in the center of tawa and spread it in a circular motion.
3. Drizzle some oil around the Dosa and across the Dosa.
4. Once the Dosa start getting golden color, flip it over to the other side and cook well and turn it back.
5. Serve hot with any side dishes like Penut Chutney, PudinaChutney, Coconut Chutney or any other chutney varieties or with any Chutneypodi mixed with ghee.
So try this recipe and write back to us…We love to hear from you.Share This: