Soya Chunks Palak Recipe is a easy to cook, nutritious and healthy Palak Curry Recipe. It is high in protein and iron. Pre cooked soya chunks cooked with spicy Palak-spinach curry. Soya chunks is rich extremely high in protein, good amount of vitamins, minerals and fibre.
Ingredients for Soya Chunks Palak :
1 cup – Soya Chunks.
3 to 4 cup Finely Chopped Spinach
1 to 2 no Tomatoes
3-4 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 med Onion Finely Chopped
Ginger – 1 tbsp Finely Chopped
Garlic – 1 tbsp Finely Chopped
1/2 tbsp – Red Chilly Powder
1 tbsp – Corianderpowder
1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
Salt as per taste
To prepare Soya Chunks Palak :
1. Cook soya chunks in water then keep it in normal water.
2. Heat a tbsp of olive oil in a pan, add Chopped Spinach and fry till raw smell leaves. The spinach will take 5 to 7 minutes to boil. Turn off the burner and allow spinach to coo naturally. Then grind it with tomatoes properly in a mixture to make a puree.
3. Heat remaining olive oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and onions, fry it till onion turn golden brown colour.
4. Add Spinach and tomato puree and cook for 5 min then add red chilly powder, salt, coriander powder and turmeric powder, mix well and cook for 5 more min.
5. Finally add soy chunks, cook for 2 more min Soya Chunk Palak is ready.
6. Serve hot with Chapati / roti / paratha / non /rice.